Christmas at Mom's

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

What are you thankful for?

Things I'm thankful for:
1. Amy. I don't have enough time (2 1/2 hours) to write out all the reasons I'm thankful for her; so I'll just say I'm thankful for her.
2. That Heather is a good kid. As much as she drives me crazy sometimes, she's a good kid and I'm very proud of her. Even if she does ship Harry/Draco (if you don't get it, don't ask- it's scary).
3. A job that I genuinely like. I probably should have gotten into gov't service years ago; it fits me better.
4. A good relator who was in the right place at the right time. Thanks, Julie.
5. That more people voted for Bush than Kerry.
6. That Dan Rather is leaving CBS. Maybe with a few more major cracks in the armor the major media will colapse in on itself and this nation will start thinking for itself again.

Neil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home